Rollator Bariatric - Rental
Equipment Lease Agreement
This Equipment Lease Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered on
(See Appendix) 1 by and between Senior Mart (“Lessor”) and (See Appendix 1) (“Lessee”) (collectively referred to as the “Parties”).
The Parties agree as follows:
EQUIPMENT: Lessor hereby leases to Lessee the following equipment:
- (See Appendix 1)
- Start on: (See Appendix 1)
- End on: (See Appendix 1)
LEASE PAYMENTS: Lessee agrees to pay to Lessor as rent for the Equipment the
- Lease Amount: (See Appendix 1)
- Lease Duration: (See Appendix 1)
- LATE CHARGES: If any amount under this Agreement is more than one day(s) late, Lessee agrees to pay a late fee of (See Appendix 1) per day.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Prior to taking possession of the Equipment, Lessee shall deposit with Lessor, in trust, a security deposit of (See Appendix 1) as security for the performance by Lessee of the terms under this Agreement and for any damages caused by Lessee or Lessee’s agents to the Equipment during the Lease Term. Lessor may use part or all of the security deposit to repair any damage to Equipment caused by Lessee or Lessee’s agents. However, Lessor is not just limited to the security deposit amount and Lessee remains liable for any balance. Lessee shall not apply or deduct any portion of any security deposit from the last or any month's rent. Lessee shall not use or apply any such security deposit at any time in lieu of payment of rent. If Lessee breaches any terms or conditions of this Agreement, Lessee shall forfeit any deposit, as permitted by law. Security Deposit will be returned to Lessee if the equipment returned to Lessor and equipment passes inspection with no damage or repairs to the equipment.
- DEFAULTS: If Lessee fails to perform or fulfill any obligation under this Agreement, Lessee shall be in default of this Agreement. Subject to any statute, ordinance or law to the contrary, Lessee shall have seven (7) days from the date of notice of default by Lessor to cure the default. In the event Lessee does not cure a default, Lessor may at Lessor’s option (a) cure such default and the cost of such action may be added to Lessee’s financial obligations under this Agreement; or (b) declare Lessee in default of the Agreement. If Lessee shall become insolvent, cease to do business as a going concern or if a petition has been filed by or against Lessee under the Bankruptcy Act or similar federal or state statute, Lessor may immediately declare Lessee in default of this Agreement. In the event of default, Lessor may, as permitted by law, re-take possession of the Equipment. Lessor may, at its option, hold Lessee liable for any difference between the Rent that would have been payable under this Agreement during the balance of the unexpired term and any rent paid by any successive lessee if the Equipment is re-let minus the cost and expenses of such reletting. In the event Lessor is unable to re-let the Equipment during any remaining term of this Agreement, after default by Lessee, Lessor may at its option hold Lessee liable for the balance of the unpaid rent under this Agreement if this Agreement had continued in force.
- POSSESSION AND SURRENDER OF EQUIPMENT: Lessee shall be entitled to possession of the Equipment on the first day of the Lease Term. At the expiration of the Lease Term, Lessee shall surrender the Equipment to Lessor by delivering the Equipment to Lessor or Lessor’s agent in good condition and working order, ordinary wear and tear excepted, as it was at the commencement of the Agreement.
- USE OF EQUIPMENT: Lessee shall only use the Equipment in a careful and proper manner and will comply with all laws, rules, ordinances, statutes and orders regarding the use, maintenance of storage of the Equipment.
- CONDITION OF EQUIPMENT AND REPAIR: Lessee or Lessee’s agent has inspected the Equipment and acknowledges that the Equipment is in good and acceptable condition.
- MAINTENANCE, DAMAGE AND LOSS: Lessee will, at Lessee's sole expense, keep and maintain the Equipment clean and in good working order and repair during the Lease Term. In the event the Equipment is lost or damaged beyond repair, Lessee shall pay to Lessor the replacement cost of the Equipment; in addition, the obligations of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect through the Lease Term.
- INSURANCE: Lessee shall be responsible to maintain insurance on the Equipment with losses payable to Lessor against fire, theft, collision, and other such risks as are appropriate and specified by Lessor.
- ENCUMBRANCES, TAXES AND OTHER LAWS: Lessee shall keep the Equipment free and clear of any liens or other encumbrances, and shall not permit any act where Lessor’s title or rights may be negatively affected. Lessee shall be responsible for complying with and conforming to all laws and regulations relating to the possession, use or maintenance of the Equipment. Furthermore, Lessee shall promptly pay all taxes, fees, licenses and governmental charges, together with any penalties or interest thereon, relating to the possession, use or maintenance of the Equipment.
- LESSORS REPRESENTATIONS: Lessor represents and warrants that he/she has the right to lease the Equipment as provided in this Agreement and that Lessee shall be entitled to quietly hold and possess the Equipment, and Lessor will not interfere with that right as long as Lessee pays the Rent in a timely manner and performs all other obligations under this Agreement.
- OWNERSHIP: The Equipment is and shall remain the exclusive property of Lessor.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
- ASSIGNMENT: Neither this Agreement nor Lessee’s rights hereunder are assignable except with Lessor’s prior, written consent.
- BINDING EFFECT: The covenants and conditions contained in the Agreement shall apply to and bind the Parties and the heirs, legal representatives, successors and permitted assigns of the Parties.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
- NOTICE: Any notice required or otherwise given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in writing and mailed certified return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or delivered by overnight delivery service to:
15791 Rockfield Blvd, Suite E
Irvine, CA 92618
(See Appendix 1)
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified in writing and must be signed by both Lessor and Lessee.
- CUMULATIVE RIGHTS: Lessor’s and Lessee’s rights under this Agreement are cumulative and shall not be construed as exclusive of each other unless otherwise required by law.
- WAIVER: The failure of either party to enforce any provisions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement. The acceptance of rent by Lessor does not waive Lessor’s right to enforce any provisions of this Agreement.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Except for damages, claims or losses due to Lessor’s acts or negligence, Lessee, to the extent permitted by law, will indemnify and hold Lessor and Lessor’s property, free and harmless from any liability for losses, claims, injury to or death of any person, including Lessee, or for damage to property arising from Lessee using and possessing the Equipment or from the acts or omissions of any person or persons, including Lessee, using or possessing the Equipment with Lessee’s express or implied consent.
Rent to Own
Purchase of Equipment – Rent to Own
At Senior Mart, we offer our customers the opportunity to purchase the item they are renting from us. If you choose to make a purchase, you would need to pay the difference of the item’s sales price less the rentals fees and deposit you provided Senior Mart at the time of your rental.
This can be completed over the phone or at our store.
Your rental contact will have the cost of the item and detail on how to convert the rental to a purchase.
Call if you have any questions, 949.340.9100
The Heavy Duty Rollator comes with an extra wide seating area. Because it is the ultimate bariatric Rolling Walker with a 450 lbs. weight capacity, a roomy 22" between the handles and two size models: Petite and Standard. It comes with our Perfect-Fit size system with easy-to-adjust push buttons - to adjust both the seat and handle height to get that Perfect Fit. It also comes with a sleek, sporty frame design, 8" rugged wheels with curb pedals, feather touch locking hand brakes, Extra Wide Padded Seat, under seat storage pouch and our patent pending Lock & Lock Pin feature that locks your STAR HD in a folded position making it so much easier to lift, carry and store. It is super strong with a heavy duty 450 lbs. weight capacity and ideal for users 5'3" - 6'4" for the Standard Model.
- GET THE PERFECT FIT with the Quick-Fit push buttons to easily adjust the handles and legs for a custom fit that is perfect for you. Having a Perfect Fit on your Star Rollator allows for maximum comfort, stability and mobility. Each model (Standard and Petite) has 3 seat height adjustments and handle adjustments that just take a push button to easily and quickly adjust.
- EASY TO FOLD and GO! Great for storage and travel. Comes with a convenient handle bar to easily fold the walker and NOVA’s patent pending LOCK & LIFT pin to keep the walker in a folded position, making it much easier to lift in and out of a car or storage. Watch the video to show this feature.
- ALL TERRAIN 8” WHEELS are great for indoor and outdoor use. The wheels are made with long lasting durable rubber. Next to the each rear wheel is a convenient curb petal to assist the walker over small bumps or curbs.
- NOVA’s PATENTED LOCKING HAND BRAKES are so easy to use and comfortable on the hands. Simply squeeze to control the speed and push down to lock the brakes in a locked and parked position. The contour molded hand grips are durable, easy to clean, grip safe and comfortable.
- COMFORTABLE LARGE PADDED SEAT & GREAT UNDER-SEAT STORAGE. Comes with an extra roomy and padded comfortable seat. The seat pad is 2” thick, durable and easy to clean. The seat dimension are: Standard (18.5”W x 15”D) and both models have a width between the handles of 22”. The seat easily lifts up to access the roomy storage compartment.
- Total Weight: 20 lbs
- Standard Approx. User Height: 5'3" -6'2"
Senior Mart Medical Supplies
15791 Rockfield Blvd, Suite E
Irvine, California, 92618
Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed