Human Touch Perfect Chair PC-420 Manual Zero Gravity Recliner
Equipment Lease Agreement
This Equipment Lease Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered on
(See Appendix) 1 by and between Senior Mart (“Lessor”) and (See Appendix 1) (“Lessee”) (collectively referred to as the “Parties”).
The Parties agree as follows:
EQUIPMENT: Lessor hereby leases to Lessee the following equipment:
- (See Appendix 1)
- Start on: (See Appendix 1)
- End on: (See Appendix 1)
LEASE PAYMENTS: Lessee agrees to pay to Lessor as rent for the Equipment the
- Lease Amount: (See Appendix 1)
- Lease Duration: (See Appendix 1)
- LATE CHARGES: If any amount under this Agreement is more than one day(s) late, Lessee agrees to pay a late fee of (See Appendix 1) per day.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT: Prior to taking possession of the Equipment, Lessee shall deposit with Lessor, in trust, a security deposit of (See Appendix 1) as security for the performance by Lessee of the terms under this Agreement and for any damages caused by Lessee or Lessee’s agents to the Equipment during the Lease Term. Lessor may use part or all of the security deposit to repair any damage to Equipment caused by Lessee or Lessee’s agents. However, Lessor is not just limited to the security deposit amount and Lessee remains liable for any balance. Lessee shall not apply or deduct any portion of any security deposit from the last or any month's rent. Lessee shall not use or apply any such security deposit at any time in lieu of payment of rent. If Lessee breaches any terms or conditions of this Agreement, Lessee shall forfeit any deposit, as permitted by law. Security Deposit will be returned to Lessee if the equipment returned to Lessor and equipment passes inspection with no damage or repairs to the equipment.
- DEFAULTS: If Lessee fails to perform or fulfill any obligation under this Agreement, Lessee shall be in default of this Agreement. Subject to any statute, ordinance or law to the contrary, Lessee shall have seven (7) days from the date of notice of default by Lessor to cure the default. In the event Lessee does not cure a default, Lessor may at Lessor’s option (a) cure such default and the cost of such action may be added to Lessee’s financial obligations under this Agreement; or (b) declare Lessee in default of the Agreement. If Lessee shall become insolvent, cease to do business as a going concern or if a petition has been filed by or against Lessee under the Bankruptcy Act or similar federal or state statute, Lessor may immediately declare Lessee in default of this Agreement. In the event of default, Lessor may, as permitted by law, re-take possession of the Equipment. Lessor may, at its option, hold Lessee liable for any difference between the Rent that would have been payable under this Agreement during the balance of the unexpired term and any rent paid by any successive lessee if the Equipment is re-let minus the cost and expenses of such reletting. In the event Lessor is unable to re-let the Equipment during any remaining term of this Agreement, after default by Lessee, Lessor may at its option hold Lessee liable for the balance of the unpaid rent under this Agreement if this Agreement had continued in force.
- POSSESSION AND SURRENDER OF EQUIPMENT: Lessee shall be entitled to possession of the Equipment on the first day of the Lease Term. At the expiration of the Lease Term, Lessee shall surrender the Equipment to Lessor by delivering the Equipment to Lessor or Lessor’s agent in good condition and working order, ordinary wear and tear excepted, as it was at the commencement of the Agreement.
- USE OF EQUIPMENT: Lessee shall only use the Equipment in a careful and proper manner and will comply with all laws, rules, ordinances, statutes and orders regarding the use, maintenance of storage of the Equipment.
- CONDITION OF EQUIPMENT AND REPAIR: Lessee or Lessee’s agent has inspected the Equipment and acknowledges that the Equipment is in good and acceptable condition.
- MAINTENANCE, DAMAGE AND LOSS: Lessee will, at Lessee's sole expense, keep and maintain the Equipment clean and in good working order and repair during the Lease Term. In the event the Equipment is lost or damaged beyond repair, Lessee shall pay to Lessor the replacement cost of the Equipment; in addition, the obligations of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect through the Lease Term.
- INSURANCE: Lessee shall be responsible to maintain insurance on the Equipment with losses payable to Lessor against fire, theft, collision, and other such risks as are appropriate and specified by Lessor.
- ENCUMBRANCES, TAXES AND OTHER LAWS: Lessee shall keep the Equipment free and clear of any liens or other encumbrances, and shall not permit any act where Lessor’s title or rights may be negatively affected. Lessee shall be responsible for complying with and conforming to all laws and regulations relating to the possession, use or maintenance of the Equipment. Furthermore, Lessee shall promptly pay all taxes, fees, licenses and governmental charges, together with any penalties or interest thereon, relating to the possession, use or maintenance of the Equipment.
- LESSORS REPRESENTATIONS: Lessor represents and warrants that he/she has the right to lease the Equipment as provided in this Agreement and that Lessee shall be entitled to quietly hold and possess the Equipment, and Lessor will not interfere with that right as long as Lessee pays the Rent in a timely manner and performs all other obligations under this Agreement.
- OWNERSHIP: The Equipment is and shall remain the exclusive property of Lessor.
- SEVERABILITY: If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
- ASSIGNMENT: Neither this Agreement nor Lessee’s rights hereunder are assignable except with Lessor’s prior, written consent.
- BINDING EFFECT: The covenants and conditions contained in the Agreement shall apply to and bind the Parties and the heirs, legal representatives, successors and permitted assigns of the Parties.
- GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
- NOTICE: Any notice required or otherwise given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in writing and mailed certified return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or delivered by overnight delivery service to:
15791 Rockfield Blvd, Suite E
Irvine, CA 92618
(See Appendix 1)
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, understandings or other agreements, whether oral or written, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified in writing and must be signed by both Lessor and Lessee.
- CUMULATIVE RIGHTS: Lessor’s and Lessee’s rights under this Agreement are cumulative and shall not be construed as exclusive of each other unless otherwise required by law.
- WAIVER: The failure of either party to enforce any provisions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or limitation of that party's right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement. The acceptance of rent by Lessor does not waive Lessor’s right to enforce any provisions of this Agreement.
- INDEMNIFICATION: Except for damages, claims or losses due to Lessor’s acts or negligence, Lessee, to the extent permitted by law, will indemnify and hold Lessor and Lessor’s property, free and harmless from any liability for losses, claims, injury to or death of any person, including Lessee, or for damage to property arising from Lessee using and possessing the Equipment or from the acts or omissions of any person or persons, including Lessee, using or possessing the Equipment with Lessee’s express or implied consent.
Rent to Own
Purchase of Equipment – Rent to Own
At Senior Mart, we offer our customers the opportunity to purchase the item they are renting from us. If you choose to make a purchase, you would need to pay the difference of the item’s sales price less the rentals fees and deposit you provided Senior Mart at the time of your rental.
This can be completed over the phone or at our store.
Your rental contact will have the cost of the item and detail on how to convert the rental to a purchase.
Call if you have any questions, 949.340.9100
Features of the Perfect Chair PC-420 includes:
- Adjustable, High-Density Lumbar Support: Equipped with a release valve, allowing you to customize your seating comfort.
- Sleek Ergonomic Pad Design: Expertly crafted using only premium upholsteries, this sleek new pad is designed for ergonomic comfort and support. SōfHyde, top-grain leather, or premium leather upholstery covers the pad from head to toe, including the arms.
- Articulating Headrest: Includes a full-support head pillow.
- Extended Armrests: The wide and long armrests give constant support even as the chair reclines into zero-gravity.
- Recline Lever: The smooth recline motion eases back the Perfect Chair to position your body in a state of virtual weightlessness.
- Smooth-Motion Glide Rails: High-tensile-strength steel body frame provides protection against rust and discoloration
- Zero-Gravity Immersion: Fluid manual recline uses the body’s own weight to gently ease into all the doctor-recommended neutral-posture position.
- Hand-Carved and Hand-Stained Solid Wood Base: 100% renewable solid parawood base
- Sculpted Brushed Aluminum Leg Accents with Integrated Floor Glides: Upscale brushed aluminum leg accent cues make this chair an even more perfect addition to your décor.
- Customizable Options: Choose from premium and top-grain leathers, and solid wood-based finishes. Additional upgrades of Memory Foam PLUS and Jade Heat offer enhanced comfort and health benefits.
Using only 100% renewable, plantation-grown solid parawood, highly trained Human Touch master woodworkers hand-carve and hand-finish the signature balanced curves supporting the Perfect Chair. As one of the strongest woods on earth, the Hevea Brasiliensis (rubber tree) ensures durability and beauty for years of use. Perfect Chair pad sets are expertly crafted in premium leather, top-grain leather and SōfHyde, in a variety of designer finishes and matches.
Floor Model Sale
Enjoy the Benefits of Zero-Gravity Immersion, including:
- Post-surgery recovery aid: Speeds up recovery and makes recovery more convenient
- Relaxes and rejuvenates the spine by naturally decompressing the vertebrae
- Relieves muscle tension, soreness, and fatigue
- Elevates legs above the heart, helping to improve blood flow
- Helps expand lung capacity, allowing for deeper, more relaxed breathing
- Improves circulation and blood-oxygen levels
Human Touch massage chairs are the only chairs endorsed by the World Federation of Chiropractic (WFC), and serve as an important tool for back pain patients. The WFC is a global non-profit organization that exists to support, empower, promote, and unite over 100,000 chiropractors and the chiropractic profession all over the world.
Since 1979, Human Touch wellness solutions have provided measurable physical and psychological benefits to a wide range of users including back pain patients, active seniors, sports and outdoor enthusiasts, and those living with stress and chronic pain. Influenced by our esteemed Wellness Council members, our wellness solutions alleviate stress and muscle pain, while increasing circulation, boosting immune systems, and promoting the body’s natural healing processes.
White Glove Service is offered which includes the following:
- Two trained service providers
- Precision Scheduling to a 4-hour window
- Comprehensive physical inspection form
- Product placed in first floor room of choice
- Remove product from packing material
- Connect to power source when available
- Remove all debris
Human Touch provides innovative products and experiences that deliver life changing benefits.
“As the Perfect Chair reclines, the muscles instantaneously start relaxing. When the chair reaches neutral posture there is a huge reduction in the state of muscle irritation, establishing objectively that the Perfect Chair promotes spinal health.” – David Marcarian. President, Precision Biometrics. NASA-Trained Ergonomics Expert. Human Touch Wellness Council Authority
“Being on the Human Touch Wellness Council gives me opportunity to share with other chiropractors nationwide the benefits that Human Touch products can have for their patients. It’s a great company producing great products, and I’m proud to be associated.” – Dr. John Maltby, DC, FICA. International Chiropractic Association Chairman. Human Touch Wellness Council Authority
Senior Mart Medical Supplies
15791 Rockfield Blvd, Suite E
Irvine, California, 92618
Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed